C24 offers personal loans with low interest rates and a simplified repayment structure to customers.
- You should be over the age of 22
- Applicant must live and/or work in Lagos State.
- Be employed (for at least 6 months) and get paid into your bank account
- Have a good credit history
- You must have a verifiable monthly income.
- You need to have a Current Account (Cheque Book)
Our minimum loan amount is N70,000 and the upper limit for a new customer is N2,000,000, while for existing customers is up to N4,000,000.00. Both depend on borrower’s capacity to repay assessed based on verifiable income level and other selection criteria.
- Letter of Employment, Confirmation, Promotion, Redeployment, Salary Increase OR Introduction Letter from Employer’s HR to C24
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months
- You must have a good credit history
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Staff Identification card
- Pension OR Tax Identification number
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement)
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID)
Yes, your application is subject to a credit check before approval. We look at your credit score with the Nigerian Credit Bureaus, employment history, spending patterns and other factors that will show a clearer picture of your credit-worthiness and will provide you with an instant answer online.
No, your application can be made online via our secure portal. After the application has been made, you will receive a mail from us confirming receipt of your application.
Our loan agent would pick up your cheques and other required documents from your office.
Yes, you can extend an existing facility loan tenor through a Top-up. As an existing customer, you can access a maximum tenor of 9 months.
A top up is returning/increasing the balances on an existing loan facility. The existing facility will be liquidated in order to process a new loan, as you cannot have two loans running simultaneously. The amount of money receivable (the difference between the New Principal and Unpaid Principal on the Existing Loan) will be communicated and disbursed into your account of choice.
No. You can only access one loan at a time, but you can apply for a top up loan after three repayments on your existing loan.
- Direct Debit
- Standing Order/Instruction
- Point of Sale Terminal
On your salary pay day.
Yes, you can pay down/liquidate your existing facility at any time. The liquidation amount consists of your outstanding principal, outstanding management fee and interest accrued to date of liquidation.
Yes, your repayment date can be changed if it is due to change of employment and/or salary date. To facilitate this change, please send via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with evidence of the change of employment
If you find that you can't make an upcoming payment, inform us by calling 09000 CREDIT24 (090 90896919) or send an email to email@example.com.